LUCIANO DA SILVA IS SO IMPORTANT
Really I need Castiel in Season 10 because I’ll run out of drawing references otherwise.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Ziad Nakad F/W 2014 Haute Couture [2/2]
Considering how dangerous everything is nothing is really very frightening
Gertrude Stein: Everybody’s Autobiography (1937)
This masterlist will provide resources and miscellaneous links that might help you have a more realistic and educated view on this subject. Please let me know if any of the links are broken.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Abuse Victims
- Types of Abuse
- Abuse Help Guide
- Understanding Abuse
- Understanding Abuse (covering domestic violence)
- Understanding Emotional Abuse
STATISTICS AND FACTS
- National Child Abuse Statistics
- Dating Violence Statistics
- Domestic Violence / Abuse Stats
- 11 Facts About Child Abuse
- Facts About Violence Against Women
- Facts About Abuse
- Sexual Abuse Statistics
- Why do Abuse Victims Stay?
- Mental Health Disorders Linked To Domestic Violence
- Mental Disorders Often Follow Sexual Abuse
- Long-term effects on child sexual abuse
- Dysfunctional Family Patterns
- Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
- The Trauma Of Child Abuse
Oh, Elsa. What are we going to do with you.
Frozen is purportedly set in the 1830’s-40’s, but I’ve been obsessed with finding a style that could marry her coronation gown with her ice gown more seamlessly; the open robes you see during the Regency era, including those being worn by Scandinavian royalty at the time, seemed a particularly apt analog for her… weird underarm-cape. Thing. You also see her mom wearing something very similar for something like ten years, so it’s not a huge stretch to think it could be a popular look in Arendelle. THAT’S MY EXCUSE.
I initially designed this for her coronation, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to explore how that same silhouette might work with her ice gown as well. Someday, theoretically, I would love to do a more literally iced-up version of her gown, but I figured the alternate colour way would be a nice middle ground to strike.
"He stormed into your life, ripped up your rule-book, and carved his way into your heart."
Is this show even for real
anime of the year
so i attempted angel!dean (again)
Yes because jaime would totally rape cersei
the jaime that felt sick at the sound of hearing rhaella targaryen raped
the jaime that also felt sick after he heard of ellia and her babies being brutally murdered
THE JAIME THAT GOT HIS HAND CUT OFF SAVING HIS FRIEND FROM BEING RAPED
THE JAIME THAT SAID HE WOULD RATHER DIE IF HE WAS A WOMAN THAN LET SOMEONE RAPE HIM
Page 1 of 1711